Predictions & what you want to see?

This forum is founded on discussions about T Campbell's work (alone and with artist partners).

Moderators: TCampbell, Gisele

Postby child-of-fae » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:16 pm

jerrbear that is beyond epic.
:lol:

i would like to see the ig crash and burn
and i'd like for rich to come back, but i believe T said it's highly unlikely.
Last edited by child-of-fae on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
child-of-fae

Postby PeachieD » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:33 pm

JerrBear wrote:What I'd like to see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my name is Fred. It's been ten years since that memorable day. Ten years.

I travel around a lot. Correction; we travel around a lot. The two of us, we get in a lot of adventures lately. All because of that day. Anyway, I should tell you what happened ten years ago.

Those of us who wanted to take Karen down, we had a plan. It was simple; Duane would take the bait. Penny and Aggie decided the best option was Samantha. Unoriginal, stupid, Samantha. She'd be the most likely to fall for our trap. At first, they thought Cyndi, until Daphne pointed out how smart she probably was.

It went off without any trouble. We all secretly followed Duane and Samantha to the party zone. We waited outside for his signal. It never came. We decided to go in on our own!

The rest of the details of the plan don't matter now. Because something different happened that day.

The carnage horrified us. Dead bodies everywhere, mutilated beyond recognition. The only one we recognized had on eyeglasses round and huge: Helen. However, what horrified us more was Karen naked and bloody on an altar. And fully pregnant. With a gleam of triumph in her eyes, and pieces of human flesh hanging from her lips, she laughed and the door locked behind us!

We all gasped in horror as we desperately tried to open the door, to no avail. “My plan worked,” Karen bragged.

Penny let out a snarl, “What plan!?”

Maniacal laughter echoed in the room. “The perfect plan!” she yelled, “The rape accusations, the parties, everything was part of my Xanatos Gambit to distract you from my real goal!”

Lisa gasped. “Yes, Lisa,” Karen mocked, “You're not the only one who reads tvtropes.com! Now my unborn daughter will rule the world!”

All of us cringed in horror as Karen's stomach started writhing. “Who's the Magnificent Bastard now!?” she asked, “Who's the Magnific--AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!”

Everyone of us started screaming with her when we saw the abomination crowning. It fell to the floor with a sickening plop. Then we saw the horrific baby crouch down and hiss.

The first to die was Lisa. The baby lunged at her neck and tore out her jugular. Blood sprayed all over a screaming Aggie, and before Lisa's carcass hit the floor the baby was eating Aggie's face!

That horrible day haunts my nightmares still. I remember everyone screaming and dying. I had the good sense to hide underneath the altar. The last to die was Jack, crying while cradling the decapitated head of his only love: Katy-Ann. He tried to use that head as a weapon in the end. It didn't work.

I thought for sure I was next. As the baby sniffed for me, snarling all the while, I heard the door break open. A few gunshots rang, but I could hear the baby running out of the door and some cussing. Then I saw him.

Rich offered me his hand. “We have to hurry,” he said, “The bodies are already stirring.”

I followed him to his bike, like a zombie. Over the next few years, most of humanity was wiped out by the lumbering undead. Rich taught me how to fight. He taught me how to survive.

And I taught him how to love again. I taught him how to love.

Now we hunt Karen's daughter. Her death will save us all.

BEST ENDING EVER! =D and honestly, I don't care what happens with any of the characters excpet Charlotte and Karen. I want Charlotte exposed for putting out the video and I want Karen to end up alone, with no friends and no Marshall.
PeachieD

Postby Mr. Brightside » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:29 pm

Fruitbat44 wrote:Lesbian rape? No. I would not like to see that.

OTOH Lesbian rough seduction with BDSM overtones . . .

That's what you get for casting Angie as Dagny...

(Looking at that sentence, there are more than a few rather...nimble leaps of logic, aren't there?)
Mr. Brightside

Postby Fruitbat44 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:51 am

JerrBear wrote:
. . .

“Yes, Lisa,” Karen mocked, “You're not the only one who reads tvtropes.com! . . . "

Just love that line and on some level that must have really stung Lisa.

:D

Fruitbat44

Postby Outshined » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:14 am

JerrBear wrote:What I'd like to see.

Wow, man, just... wow. Epic.

As for me, I'd be content just to see the IG get their comeuppance one way or another.
Outshined

Postby JerrBear » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Fruitbat44 wrote:
JerrBear wrote:
. . .

“Yes, Lisa,” Karen mocked, “You're not the only one who reads tvtropes.com! . . . "

Just love that line and on some level that must have really stung Lisa.

:D

Yes, it did.
Freemage wrote:Jerrbear: Thank you, for establishing once and for all, why Lesbians Are Hot. :P

Michael Ezra wrote:...Seriously, a MANNEQUIN? At this time, I can't help but recall JerrBear's words
JerrBear

Previous

Return to General Discussion